Monday 1 June 2009

Gia and the Return from Oz!!

Our Gia *waves* with her 'strong hand'

I am going off on a bit of a tangent tonight as I am dedicating this post to my fabulous friend Gia. Gia has been living in Australia for the past couple of years and I miss her terribly ... however this month, in fact in just a few days time she will be gracing us all with her presence once again .. but only for a short time! We really need to make the most of the visit and soak up every bit of our gorgeous friend again and catch up on all the gossip as well as chat about old times and all the funny and ridiculous memories we share.


Gia and FiFi

Gia is actually the sole reasong for my alter ego name of Saskia, it's a bit of a long, daft story so I won't go into it but since that meeting of minds all those years ago we really have shared a bond like no other ... huh, twin??! (same teeth, you know?! ;) )
Gia and Lorri - remember the smell??

Gia is unlike any other friend or girl I know. She oozes foxiness and is so glam it hurts! It just comes so naturally. She has a charisma that would charm the pants off you ... she is just impossible to dislike! Gia is a friend I know will always be there and I likewise will always be here for her. She is full of passion and zest for life, she is her own person, a true individual - for this I admire her.
Jen, Sask and Gia - Vegas

Saskia & Gia - back in the good old days!!


I cannot wait to see you this weekend, the BBQ will be in full swing and the Pimms and Cocktails will be flowing ... Of course Haggis will be there to help the proceedings! ;) ... maybe we will even find a naked troll hiding in the garden .... ??
Hopefully, you get the chance to see this before you leave the land of Oz .... we are all SOOOOO excited - luv ya!!

See you at the weekend, Darl!! MWAH xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. so sweet!!Isn't it great to have that one friend you can depend on no matter what and no matter how far away they live!!fabulous!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so sweet
    she is so stunning too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete