Thursday 11 June 2009

Tag Mania!

There are so many tags around just now, I am finding it hard to keep up. I was tagged for this by Little Miss Beauty Junkie and as it was fairly straightforward I thought I would give it a go. I will catch up with all the other tags!


What's your favourite make up look?
Winged eyeliner. Probably my signature
make up look, usually with very bright lips or nude glossy lips.

Do you have a beauty vice?
Hmmmm probably lipgloss, it's what I seem to own most of but I have recently
become a sucker for blusher. I didn't
start wearing blusher everyday until about 8 or 9 months ago so maybe it's a
bit of a novelty just now.

What part of your body do you love?
My eyebrows. They have always been a
good shape and I can get away without threading for a long long time- though i try not to. Only issue is they are so light so I have to
pencil them in a little darker so they match my hair.

Who is your beauty icon?
Jessica Rabbit – it's a redhead thing!

What beauty product makes you feel instantly sexy?
Mascara and false lashes. Without it I
have pig eyes, my eyelashes are near invisible.

How do you look after your skin?
I was in the routine of going for regular facials up until a few months ago but
I have booked myself in for one next week, first in ages! I also cleanse, tone and moisturize every
night and apply a fortnightly facemask. I go between Dermalogica, Darphin, Estee Lauder and The Body Shop
products. I also use cult product
sudocream on spots and also tiger balm for any sore spots. I have also recently started using
anti-ageing products!! Fortunately, I've always had good skin but I have been
getting problems with it recently.

What is your signature scent?
Marc Jacobs Pear or Stella McCartney.

What are your hair care secrets?
I don't have any secrets as such. I dye
my hair a colour that is as close to my natural auburn (L'oreal Richesse –
Saffron Mahogoney) as I can find to infuse the shine and colourdepth back into
it. I usually use Kerastase shampoo but
try and switch it up every couple of months. I use volume products but still haven't found the perfect product to
give that voluminous lift I yearn for!

How do you pamper yourself?
Facials, spray tans, regular visits to the hair fairy. I rarely get my nails done these days but
used to be a bit of an addict.

What is your beauty pet peeve?
Hmmm quite a lot … badly applied lipliner, greasy foundation, brittle looking
eyelashes, eyeshadow fallout that has not been tidied, tidemarks, foundation
that is too dark for the skin, badly groomed eyebrows …

What would your desert island must haves be?
Mascara, a Sea Folly bikini, cowboy hat
and fake tan… yes, fake tan!!
Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy?
Regardless of my obsession with all things fashion and beauty I do believe that
beauty comes from within.

I tag anyone else who wants to join in!

x

P.S was given some Australian beauty products today by my lovely friend Gia, will hopefully post about these soon. x

2 comments:

  1. i looove jessica rabbit - i actually wanted to be her when i was younger, haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still want to be Jessica Rabbit ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete