Saturday 13 June 2009

NOTD - China Glaze

Yesterday I popped out to Sallys for some hair care products and came back with 2 new China Glaze nail lacquers.
I picked a navy colour called 'Up all night' and a tropical pink shade in 'Mediterranean Charm'. I had forgotten how much I like China Glaze, the colour payoff is fantastic. Here I am wearing Mediterranean Charm. I have only had it on 24 hours and no chipping so far however I am yet to really judge the lifespan of it. This is with only one coat - perfect for a lazy self manicurist like myself.
To be honest, my nails are a big hot mess just now. Very weak, break constantly and with lots of ridges, hence why my nails are so short at the moment. If anyone has any advice on how to help keep them healthy and repair them, let me know

xx

6 comments:

  1. nail envy by opi! i just started using it as a base coat and it's fantastic. my nails are much stronger and aren't peeling anymore so i've been able to grow them a lot longer then i normally would. hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'd try Nail Envy or Sally Hansen nail strengthener - Love the colours you picked by the way... I am loving one coat colours lolxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colours, im yet to try chinaglaze out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ridge filler hele mentioned in a previous post of hers is mwant to be good, i used nails inc kit for weak nails and its fab, comes with a cuticle oil, hardner and topcoat, their manicures are good too. My old nail tech told me eating Jelly is meant to be good for nails too....worth a try xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sally Hansen is a lifesaver...check out her range of nail care and repair products

    ReplyDelete