Wednesday 24 June 2009

China Glaze 3 for 2 at Sallys!

I am having an uber busy and exhausting week this week but thought I would do a really quick post to let you know about this deal at Sally's.

I was just passing Sally's on the way home from work and of course was lured in by hair extensions and the smell of ammonia! I originally only picked up 2 of these polishes but when I went to pay the assistant told me to pick another for free - I had missed the humungous, slap right in front of you sign with the deal details on the display! duurgh! China Glaze are £5.49 each so just over £10 for 3 polishes with this deal.So here are the colours I chose, from left to right: purple panic (neon), pure torture and lavender lingo.

Purple panic is such an amazingly vibrant purplish pink - it is labelled as neon but it is a gorgeous shade on the nails that is still very wearable.
Pure torture is a vibrant tomato red. I usually avoid reds in the Summer, but this is a perfect Summer red for me.
Lavender Lingo - is a lovely pink shade with lilac undertone. I have yet to try this but think this may need a few coats before i see the true colour.

Hope you all get to enjoy this deal too

x

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors =] I love the Lavender Lingo...seems similar to Mod About You by OPI =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have lavender lingo -it's very pigmented, surprisingly strong colour, shoudn't need too many coats!! it's such a gorgeous colour, when i first wore it both my mum and my brother asked if it was tippex, i wasn't impressed!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hele - lol ... hmm tippex nice! I think i just always assume with lighter colours I will need a few coats, i just don't wear them that ofter. Will wait until im tanned up before i wear lavender lingo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of the lavander one but after the tippex comment i will have to wait to se when you post pics...i nominated you for I love your blog on my page today :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The purple is such a gorgeous colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that purple panic! It was out of stock at my sallys but I'll get it on the next go around. I got shocking pink though, love it! I'm really feelin those neons! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely choice of colours. I quite frequently miss big signs that are right there in front of me too lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic color choices you have there! I love inadvertently stumbling on sales like that!

    I also wanted to say, your blog is fantastic! Hope you will stop by and follow my beauty blog, KraseyBeauty.com ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went to Sally's and picked some up today, couldn't get the 3 for 2 without a sallys card though :-( Do you have one??

    ReplyDelete
  10. lavender lingo looks lush...which sallys did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @jobetterdays I don't have a sallys card and wasn't aware it affected the deal, really sorry that happened didn't mean to give out wrong advice x

    @lmo I went to a sallys in Glasgow but I assume they will have the same promo's nationwide. I am wearing lavender lingo today and its lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh pretty polishes! I love the colours you have chosen here - Pure torture (interesting name!) would love to see a swatch of this! :)

    ReplyDelete