Sunday 9 May 2010

10 things i'm McLovin' ...

1. Bobbi Brown Eyebrightener pen (light bisque)
I've been using this before concealer instead of my usual BB colour corrector. I find the formulation much lighter and smoother for the under eye area but does a similar job to the colour corrector by disguising my dark circles.

2. Revlon Fantasy Lengths Eyelashes
Definitely my new fave in the eyelash department. The individual lash set is fantastic for creating a natural yet luscious full set of lashes. I need to stock up on these.
3. Aromatherapy Associates Fine Line Oil
Did a blogpost about this the other day. Loving it - makes my skin feel silky smooth and hopefully turning back the clock! *crosses fingers*

4. Laura Mercier Pistachio body cream
Smells amazing, glides on the skin like a dream and keeps my pins smooth smooth smooth.

5. Dermalogica Facials
For me there is no other better facial than a dermalogica face mapping. In the care of a good therapist they will analyse your face and cater your facial to nourish and suit the needs of your skin.

6. My new Vivienne Westwood Ring
An early anniversary gift from my husband. It is a subtler version for the McQueen skull ring that I lusted after in the Winter. This is slightly more delicate and feminine and hand crafted from frosted swarovski crystal.7. Topshop Blush
Topshop make up hit the shelves this week and the most exciting product for me is their cream blushes. They have a lovely cream to powder texture and look good on lips as well as cheeks.

8. Peg Leg trousers
Peg legs are the harem pants sophisticated older sister. I'm loving mine with a high waist, summer vest tops, bolero and wedges for chilled out house party vibes or summer lunching.

9. Clarins Mascara
Another thing I didn't expect to rate at all but has become a staple in my everyday make up bag. Originally a Christmas gift but is now a definite repurchase ... review coming soon.

10. Celebrity Slim
I'm still going strong on the celeb slim diet plan with 9lbs off after 4 weeks. Not only am I lighter but I feel much more confident in myself. It's amazing when your clothes feel too big and that can only mean one thing ..... SHOPPING SPREE!!

What are you McLovin'?

x

6 comments:

  1. Oooh those lashes are gorgeous!

    www.beautyandtheblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, how do the individual lashes work? can't quite see in the wee product picture, is it small corner sets? the end look is gorgeous! :)

    a x

    girlinthecityglasgow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a review of the lashes recently http://www.amyantoinette.com/2010/03/revlon-fantasy-lashes.html (Hope you don't mind me popping a link in!)
    Love, love, love them! Where did you get yours? I cant seem to find them anywhere and they are the best lashes I've ever used. Btw, I've just a pic from your wedding day on the side, absolutely beautiful! Where's your dress from? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @girlinthecity It's like litle bunches of individual lashes, I put 3 in total on my lashes, one on the outer, middle and inner ... the photo i've posted isn't that great but they do look fab and very easy to apply - much easier than strip or single lashes xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Amy Antoinette oh not at all, your review is great and your photos really do them justice! I thought I'd bought them in superdrug but now that i'm trying to remember, it might have been in the supermarket - asda or tesco? ooh i just hope they are not too hard to track down again!

    Aw thank you re wedding pic - My dress is by La Sposa - diffusion of Pronovias ... always tempted to put it back on and swish about the house he he xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks lady, will definitely give them a go! :) ~ am waiting on some little corner lashes being delivered by a wee boutique name, so if you're passing pop on to the blog to have a wee look x

    girlinthecityglasgow

    ReplyDelete