Wednesday 26 May 2010

Lollipop Loving!

For months and months this lipstick had been chucked to the back of the lipstick drawer unloved and yes, unwanted.

I really thought this colour was not for me and I had made a big mistake in purchasing it (from the Mac sugarsweet collection). I mean in the tube, it looks lovely, it's a pale coral with a golden green shimmer running through it but on my pasty skin it just looked blah and a little too 'mature'. However, as I've mentioned I have started fake tanning again and thought I would trial it on a purely experimental basis but it has actually turned into a full on obsession for this lippie!

On slightly more tanned skin it gives a fresh coral glaze across your lips. Just enough to brighten and make your lips look alive in the summer sun. It makes me feel girly and feminine and teams well with bronze shadows and blush.

I am truly loving Lollipop Loving! :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment