Sunday 9 May 2010

Eyeko Posh Polish

I know you are all probably fed up of seeing Eyeko plastered all over the blogosphere at the moment but I believe their new colours are really worth showing off, however, I will keep this quick.

I expected to hate this particular colour having been described as similar to OPI You don't know Jacques and the infamous Chanel Particuliere. In my mind, 'greige' isn't a colour I thought would suit my skintone or look remotely attractive. Well, I eat my words, cos I love it!Only 2 coats were required for an opaque finish and after 3 or 4 days there is still little chipping or tip wear which I find amazing.

What do you think of the greige phenomenon?

x

2 comments:

  1. This looks lovely but then I love the greige look. Chanel Partiuliere is prob in my Top 5 nail colours. It always gets loads of compliments when I wear it.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @loveaudrey I'm definitely a fan now ... i am still wearing just now and can't stop looking at my nails lol xx

    ReplyDelete