Wednesday 26 May 2010

Cheek of the Week!

This week I have been tanning - faux, of course. This calls for a slight change in the make up routine ...Usually going for a more bronzed summery finish.

This is why this week's blush is perfect. It's Mac mineralized blush in Sun & Moon from the fairly recent Too Fabulous collection. It's a duo blush in a gorgeous bronzey peachy shade. It gives a lovely sunkissed flush to the cheeks. There is a lot of shimmer in this product which I really like, it gives a lovely sheen to the cheeks without looking overly glamorous for daytime and not too glittery for an evening look.
I apply by swirling both colours together and apply quite generously (even though it is very pigmented already) to my cheeks. I am slightly paler than I was at the weekend in these photos but it is certainly a colour I can get away with even without fake tan.

Since the sun is shining I will need to think of another summery colour for next time! :)

x

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty. You're skin is so perfect... please share your secrets!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @L.F Thank you xx

    @loveaudrey ooh i really don't have perfect skin ... I go through stages of it being good but it's getting worse instead of better the older i get xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this and I'm very pale. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Charlie lovely isn't it? im glad it suits me pale and tanned - get my moneys worth :) x

    ReplyDelete