Thursday 13 May 2010

Clinique Anti-Blemish Foundation

As mentioned a few posts ago, I am going to be reviewing Clinique's current foundation offering from the anti-blemish range.

I started using it on Sunday and I am already dying to give you my first thoughts. So far... I love it. The foundation gives a medium to full coverage, blends wonderfully without too much buffing required and has great lasting power.

It applies matte so I find no need for powder and my bronzer, blush, highlighter etc blend very well with it. The overall finish is very smooth, polished and fresh.

Not at all cakey or dry as you might expect from this type of foundation. As I say this is only my first thoughts and further updates will be posted but in the meantime, here is some photographic evidence of how lovely it sits on the skin - and it's not often I say that about photographs of myself!!
My skin has also had a bit of a breakout so I really am putting this foundation to the test, hopefully Clinique Anti Blemish foundation will work overtime and help rid me of my spotty skin and keep me looking glam at the same time!

13 comments:

  1. This foundation does look good on you! It doesn't even look like you have any on and looks very matte! I might have to try this one out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely, what shade do you use? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey saskia, i think you look lovely, and if i hadn't just bought laura mercier's oil free foundation, i'd be out to buy some clinique today! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying this too at the moment and I'm finding it a bit drying, what's your skin type if you don't mind me asking?

    www.beautyandtheblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great - pleased you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been using the fresh alabaster for two weeks and have noticed a great difference in my skin. Looks great and I'll defo be using this going forward. Although I am still a massive fan of Illamasqua's rich liquid. Hope it's as successful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks gorgeous on you, makes your skin look totally flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. goshhh you are gorgeous lady! glad i saw your post cause i wasnt sure whether to get it but i think i will now :) yay! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing, the finish looks beautiful! I want to try this now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous, so flawless...oh now I want this one too as well as the EL Double Wear, hehe! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Kerry Yeah it is matte finish but still leaves the skin looking fresh and healthy x

    @Helen The shade I use is Fresh Ivory x

    @Lucy My skin type is normal/combination but I can be prone to dryness. I'm actually surprised that the foundation sits so well on my skin as I assumed it would be better for oily skin types x

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Krista Madden Thanks Krista! x

    @Slimson Glad you like it too! Yes i like the illa foundation too although I find it photographs terribly on me so I need to avoid it for things like weddings nowadays ...otherwise it is fab x

    @Av Thanks Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Alexandra Aw thank you - i would definitely try and get a tester first and make sure it's for you but I am sure you will like it x

    @ellamarie84 Thanks, I would try and get a tester and try it out ... i am loving it still x

    @Laura Thanks Laura! Lol, buying foundation is too hard!! x

    ReplyDelete