Monday 31 May 2010

Bank Holiday FOTD

It has been a glorious bank holiday weekend for me, friends, fun and good weather. The last of my 3 day obligatory bank holiday bender was an event called Fiasco Secret Location. An intimate number of revellers all get together at a bar then a bus/taxi transport us to a secret venue for a massive party and fantastic line up of DJ's! Oh and a random bungee run was thrown into the mix too - Great fun!

Anyway ... the day kicked off around 3pm ... I decided on casual but cool look - peg leg trousers with a loose fitting vest, leather jacket and wedges. Comfort prevailed as I knew I would be on my feet dancing from early on. As for make up - I decided to put my Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette to use. It had lay unloved for a few months as I let everyone else get on with the hype of such a delightful feast for the eyes (quite literally). I think I may be delving into it daily though as I loved the colours so much! FACE:
Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear
Concealer: Bobbi Brown creamy concealer
Bronzer: Nars Laguna
Blush: Illamasqua Unrequited
Highlighter: Topshop Sunbeam
EYES:
Shadow: Urban Decay AIW palette -Drink Me Eat Me - all over lid, Mad Hatter - crease, White Rabbit - browbone, Alice on lower lashline
Eyeliner: Bobbi Brown Gel liner and Urban Decay liner in teal on waterline
Mascara: Cover Girl Lash Blast
Lashes: Revlon Lush individual lashes on outer corner
LIPS:
Lipliner: Urban decay Wicked
Lipstick: MAC Angel
Lipgloss: Dolce & Gabbana Candy
I was so pleased with my make up, it felt fresh and lasted the whole day and night with no touch ups other than lipgloss. This is the first time I have worn EL double wear for a night out and it really lasted well and looked fresh even after hours of dancing!

Sadly, I am back in the office tomorrow ... hope you have all had a great bank holiday!

x

11 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful! :) You;re making me want to try out EL Doublewear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous - I love the teal eyeliner you used xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely. You look very summery.

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, your hair is so shiny.
    could not take my eyes off it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love MAC Angel, it's a total staple! xx

    loradoesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like a model! So beautiful and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're so gorgeous! love the teal! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fantastic! Glad you had a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all for such lovely comments! :) xx

    ReplyDelete