Tuesday 1 June 2010

The girls are back ...

I've held off blogging about Sex and the City 2 ... instead enjoying the offerings of other bloggers also hot on the trail of the SATC sequel.

However, after seeing these photos of the girls at the Japanese Premiere, I just had to get involved in the action.

Now, there is a LOT going on with SJP's outfit - the multi-layered floral dress, the sky high heels, the obligatory bling and the to-die-for (imo) fish tail plait piled on her head ... but I just love it!
You can bet your bottom dollar I will be practising that fish tail plait - link me up to tutorials you tube fans, please and thank you!
Apparently Sarah's dress is Vivienne Westwood - it is simply devine!

In fact the whole cast look fantastic in Japan and each of them reflect their characters the most at this Premiere. Kristen/Charlotte in her summery yellow prom dress, Cynthia/Miranda in a black Calvin Klein dress and Kim/Samantha in a very bling but stunning dress with asymmetric hemline. All stunning.Unfortunately for me I still haven't been to see the new SATC movie and have heard a lot of mixed reports - won't stop me dashing to the cinema in obligatory 6 inch stilettos the minute I have a gap in the diary! (lol, makes me sound popular huh?!)

P.S ... all photos taken from Daily Mail website.

x

1 comment:

  1. They all look fab, but I especially love SJP - I rarely dislike how she looks!

    ReplyDelete