Tuesday 8 June 2010

My new favourite: Clarins Wonder Length Mascara

I received Clarins Wonder Length mascara as a gift about 6 months ago and I'll be honest ... I looked at it with dismay, wishing it had been Chanel Exceptionnel, Lancome Hypnose or even the infamous L'oreal Voluminous. How utterly ungracious of me ...?!

As it turns out, this mascara is WOW! Housed in shiny silver packaging, it gave me no clue as to the power of the product. Because I didn't buy this mascara myself I had no idea whether it was supposed to be volumising, thickening, curling or all 3 and then some.

With no promise attached, I had no expectation.

With just one coat, this mascara gave me the blackest of lashes that looked silky and volumised. I don't always use an eyelash curler before applying clarins wonder length yet my lashes always appear longer and curlier than before. When i do curl beforehand I find this mascara holds the curl perfectly all day.

Here are my lashes with just one coat of Clarins Wonder Length Mascara

I don't feel the need to re-apply this mascara through the day other than my obligatory make up touch up before I leave the office ... even then, it is only out of habit.

In fact it was only this week that I found out the name of this mascara when I decided to repurchase. Yes, that's right - repurchase! That's how good it is!

This mascara retails at £18 so it isn't exactly drugstore pricing but it certainly is worth it.

Anyone else tried this mascara? what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment