Thursday 10 June 2010

Benefit from a little Glamour ....

Unless you have been living under a rock by now you all probably realise about this freebie alert already but just in case you don't ...

Glamour magazine are giving away a choice of 3 Benefit products with this month's issue. You have a choice of Benefit It stick, eye bright or Bad gal liner which retail at £14 but you get them for the bargain price of £2 with Glamour magazine!! After work I hit the supermarket and managed to get 2 out of the 3 ... It stick and Eye Bright. Back on the hunt tomorrow for the bad gal liner ...

Enjoy!

x

4 comments:

  1. There are currently 5 copies of glamour in my house and we haven't each got them all yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and two Red magazines (which we don't read) for the free Jemma Kidd Makeup School lipgloss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grrrrr I couldn't find any in my local!!! Annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My local has the bad girl liner and I managed to get the eye bright today! Still on the hunt for it stick though x

    ReplyDelete