Tuesday 15 June 2010

Copycat: Zoe Saldana

I have jumped on the bow trend bandwagon recently despite my best efforts to avoid it (I never feel quite girly enough for them) and I tell you something, it is becoming quite an obsession!

When I spotted this pic of the gorgeous Zoe Saldana at the Women in Film Crystal & Lucy Awards, it wasn't her pretty ruffled dress nor the nonchalantly placed black bow belt that got my pulse racing ...
it was the pièce de résistance - Christian Louboutin 'Madame Butterfly' heels.

Utterly lush aren't they?

Well, if you don't fancy forking out a few hundred quid for them, you can find some look-a-likes on the High Street.

Next have this lovely Ivory copy which are so similar in style and shape ... at a modest £25 you can afford to get them dyed to whatever colour you fancy!

Even cheaper is Matalan at £18. These beauties come in grey or a gorgeous coral pink which is lovely for Summer.



I think Matalan wins it for me this time. I just need to find a floral summer playsuit to go with them and I will be sorted for Summer nights sipping cocktails and chilling by the barbeque.

What designer dupes have you spotted on the High Street recently?

x

6 comments:

  1. your so right! I like them to and will probably purchase them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh my those CL shoes are amazing. I'm trying to avoid buying shoes but those Matalan rip offs are calling me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great spot! KG and River Island have some fab Miu Miu-a-likes - the River Island ones are so close I'm suprised Miuccia hasn't sued!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @khmari123 @Emx - i am a sucker for shoes as it is ... I will msot likely purchase this weekend:)xx

    @the postcolonial rabbit - oooh must head down to River Island!! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow thanks for this post, I adore both those pairs of shoes you've found, ah I need them now!! They're so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow going to Matalan today now! x

    ReplyDelete