Sunday 13 June 2010

Bumble & Bumble - Creme de Coco

For months now, I have been unhappy with my hair. The style, the condition, the length - everything.

I have always been quite proud of my mane. It is usually thick, shiny and despite the obvious 'Ginger' insults, I really love the colour. Lately it has looked dull and lifeless.

I don't use many products on my hair so to avoid build up and tend to stick to Kerastase to shampoo & condition but could this be the source of the problem? I decided to switch shampoo to find out so last week while browsing Look Fantastic, I decided to place a Bumble & Bumble order.

I have heard a lot about B&B through friends but this purchase for me was popping the proverbial cherry! I chose the shampoo & conditioner from the Creme de Coco range. According to B&B the Creme de Coco products are moisture rich, contain murumur butters and help to restore shine, improve flexibility and minimise frizz.

Oh, and they smell like a holiday in the carribean ... lush!

The results?

So far, I am loving this shampoo & conditioner. My hair is soft yet manageable, smooth and sleek and finally the shine has returned to my locks! My hair looks and feels healthier than it has done in months. At last, my hair is making me feel glamorous again!

The only downside to using Bumble & Bumble is that it is quite pricey ... I was about £35-£40 for these 2 products. I do believe hair is very important in creating a polished finish to your look and presenting yourself well so unless I find a suitable substitute for these products, I will be looking to repurchase.

Anyone else like Bumble & Bumble? What other products would you recommend?

x


6 comments:

  1. i love the colour of your hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to try the shampoo and conditioner from that range, now I'm sold :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lady, I love the colour of your hair - so beautiful, and it looks super shiny in this photo. I know what you mean about price, but I think it's worth it to treat your hair well x

    enter my 100 follower giveaway with Benefit JustineCase, Airbase foundation worth £30 and much more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great! I went mad for B&B in the run up to my wedding and bought some of the creme de coco (smells like sun lotion to me, yum) and some of the thickening spray on honeymoon and it was great. I still have some of the spray somewhere and use it as a heat protector too. I got my hair cut in a B&B salon on honeymoon too and it was quite an experience but in a good way.

    I like the Federic Fekkai glossing shampoos too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Louboulush - i am such an idiot i keep calling it coco de mer!! It's creme de coco lol!
    OOh i'd like to try a B&B salon x

    ReplyDelete