Wednesday 9 June 2010

Fifteen Quid Maxi

Yes, that's right. £15.

I picked this dress up in New Look never imagining I would get as much wear from it as I already have. It's jersey material makes it quite casual yet so versatile. It can be dressed up or down by switching accessories, bags or adding a belt.

I have had so many compliments with this dress and no one believes it only cost £15!

I usually go for a dressed down boho look with it but I even wore it for an evening out on the town this weekend and it looked and felt great on. Of course, I only wear flats - maxi's and heels just don't do it for me... something awkward looking about it.




Here are 2 looks I have worn with this dress. One slightly more dressed up with oversized sunglasses, clutch and cute accessories, the other look is perfect for a day out shopping and lunching with a slouchy fringed bag, gladiators, chunky beads and denim jacket.

It really is a perfect Summer staple, whether you are dining, lounging, shopping or heading to the beach ... it is an easy, comfortable, stylish and to top it all, bargainous dress!

Has anyone else spied this New Look dress yet?

x

7 comments:

  1. I'd love to get a maxi dress but I'm only 5 foot 1 so don't think I could get one short enough for me. That New Look one looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovely dress, and looks so much more expensive! this is why i love New Look! really like the looks u have styled there too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @little miss
    I am about 5'4 and the new look dress is fine in length but still find myself lifting it slightly as i walk. You should try wonder web - its amazing for quickly fixing up a hemline x

    @PinkMademoiselle
    Thanks! It's such a versatile dress, think I will be wearing it for most of the summer lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this maxi dress, might go take a look, maxi dresses are always too long on me but I can take it up or I would wear wedges with it, love the looks you've created! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh might have to see if the Leeds New Look does this- it's gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you've teamed the maxi dress up with!

    I need to learn to buy a FEW items of clothing that i can mix & match with rather than buying full new outfits all the time haha.

    I've tagged you for a blog award!
    Check my blog to see it!

    http://xsantyx.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the comments everyone ... and thank you so much @xSantyx ... :D xx

    ReplyDelete