Sunday 20 June 2010

NOTD - N.Y.C Little Italy

Fancy tippex nails?

Well, I did this weekend and have been sporting NYC's Little Italy. My husband brought me this nail polish back from the USA last year thinking he was bringing me an exclusive ... little did he realise the UK were already stocking this colour. Still, he gets an 'A' for effort!

It has taken me a year to try this one out. Lady Gaga did the white nails quite a while ago but it still wasn't enough to motivate me to 'tippex' my nails. Then this weekend I got a spray tan and thought.... hmmm white might actually look quite good with my new golden sheen.

The results are about 4 coats worth (at least) to ensure opaqueness but a relatively streak free and smooth finish. There is no shimmer in this shade which I love and no chipping. At. All. :)

It is not as bright or in your face as I expected it to be and overall just looks pretty damn cool. So, if you can be bothered with the application time .... it's a thumbs up from me.

x

1 comment:

  1. The end result looks fabulous,but i dont think i'd have enough time to sit there for like half an hour applying it about 4 times lol.Ox

    StopAndStareStyle

    ReplyDelete