Wednesday 23 June 2010

Doll Boutique

For years now, I have contemplated getting a tattoo but there is always the dilemma of what part of my body to ink, what design to choose and where to get it done.

Oh, and there is also the small factor of me being insanely squeamish and fainting at the mere sight of blood from a paper cut never mind a needle pinching my skin up to 3000 times per minute. True story.

I may have found a temporary solution though in this quirky tattoo ring by Disaya. In the style of a traditional flying heart it is embellished with Swarovski crystal adding a bit of sparkle. I think it would look great as part of a collection of rings on one hand.


You can purchase the Disaya ‘free’ tattoo ring for £65 at Doll Boutique.

Doll Boutique was one of the nominees at this years Scottish Fashion Awards for Scottish Retailer of the Year but were just pipped at the post by Designer haven, Cruise. Doll Boutique is a fantastic online shopping experience – they stock labels like Whitney Eve, American Retro and J Brand ... my wishlist is getting bigger by the minute! Oh and they even have their own blog too … check it out here.

5 comments:

  1. If you like tattoo stuff you may also like Bebaroque tights. They won the Scottish style awards in 2008! I have a really cool pair of pop socks from them with sailor girls on (last season) and they really look like they've been tattoed on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Becs Yes I love Bebaroque although my legs don't fair well in the tights but love the designs! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saskia you could try this site www.inkwear.co.uk.

    They also offer a custom service where they'll print something specific you want.

    I was going to try them, but I've since taken the plunge and the drawing for my new tattoo is ready at the shop, going to see it tonight =).

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Redz2486 Thanks for the link, that site is pretty cool :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty ring, i really want another tattoo(once bubs is born obviously!) but no idea where or what of! x

    ReplyDelete