Saturday 12 June 2010

NOTD - Revlon Lilac Pastelle

I have been sporting this colour for the last couple of weeks. It is such a fresh, pretty colour that veers more on the pink than it's Lilac title would indicate.

It took me a few weeks to acquire this polish as it was sold out everywhere I went so obviously it is a winner!

On natural nails, it applies terribly. Streaky, watery and can take up to 3 coats or more to achieve an opaque finish. However, on my gel nails (which need re-done in case you already noticed) ... one coat and the colour appears beautifully smooth, with very little to no chipping.

It's my summer fail safe nail colour.

What do you think of it? Have you managed to get your hands on one yet?

x

5 comments:

  1. love it. gorgeous classy colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely, I have Peach Nectar which I expected to love but the consistency is just how you described, I don't have gel nails and I can't be bothered to apply three coats or more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These nail varnishes do look really good! The colour above and the coral one are on my wish-list!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this colour and love it but - like you said, it applied terribly! Glad it's not just me that found that. I have to put other neutral colours as a base to get it to look ok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this colour!!!

    http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete