Friday 14 May 2010

Bargain Louboutin Dupes!

Someone mentioned on twitter that I have is-shoes!! They are not far wrong.

I have been on a shoe buying frenzy recently and on my way I have discovered a few designer dupes on the High Street.

The current offering comes from Next - their shoes are schmokin' at the mo so make sure you go and take a look. Bargainous too!




These shoes aren't an exact dupe of course (is anything an exact dupe?) but it is pretty close in style, shape and height. The Next heels may not have a red sole but instead the sole has a lace pattern all over it. Details, i love 'em!

In fact, these aren't the only Louboutin dupes that Next have in stock - why don't you go and see what others you can spot!

The best thing about these shoes? They are only £28! Mucho Cheapo! :D

x

3 comments:

  1. Next always seem to be doing dupes of other designer labels clothes,River Island are the same too.Those shoes do look really nice though :).Ox

    stopandstarestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, If I had a pair of the NEXT Dupes I'd paint the soles red a la Louboutin..!! xx

    ReplyDelete