Saturday 29 October 2011

Happy Halloween!

It's the spooking season again and unfortunately this year there will be no dress up for me :(

A busy schedule has called for a well needed/earned rest this weekend - can't say i'm not extremely jealous of everyone getting to dress up though ... love indulging in a bit of creative alter ego madness!

This is what I wore for the ITCOW event on Wednesday night.  There was a tedious link to Horror B Movies in there with the cat mask (Catpeople, Eye of the Cat) but it was mostly  just because I liked it!



I tried to make my lips look blood drenched by wearing MAC Russian Red with Nars Amazon lip pencil roughly penciled on the middle of my lips.  I went for full graphic eyeliner to add to the horror chic! Lace dress is the one that everyone and their mother is wearing at the moment, from trusty H&M.

Whatever you are dressing up as tonight, have fun and stay safe! Looking forward to seeing lots of blog updates of halloween outfits so hope you have all been creative :)

x

1 comment: