Sunday 2 October 2011

Boudoir Prive

Beauty boxes seem to be the latest trend for the beauty conscious, product obsessed gal.  They work on a subscription basis, £10 a month gets you 5-6 deluxe samples (from reputable brands) for you to try out.  Delivery is free and they arrive on your doorstep hassle free.

A few weeks ago I was contacted by the Boudoir Prive PR team asking if I would like to try out their September box.  I thought it was a good way of trying before I buy so last week a pretty pink package arrived to my delight.

Beautifully packaged, the suspense of undressing the box to see what's inside is exciting enough never mind what the contents may be.




Box Contents:

Tropic Skincare Body Smooth:  Founded by the Apprentice's Susan Ma (yup, this is her product line we all wondered about), this nourishing  moisturiser is enriched with nourishing Sea Minerals, Jojoba and Macademia oil.  It also smells like a zen like beauty spa - delightful.

Colbert MD Nourish Eye Cream:  Apparently used my Kate Middleton and Sienna Miller, this cream rehydrates skin around the eyes and reduces puffiness and dark circles.

Cargo Cosmetics Boogie Nights Eye Pencil:  A shimmery, glittery eye pencil perfect for nights out.  I have yet to try this on my eyes but swatched on the back of my hand the colour (05 Aqua) is vibrant ant the shimmer is evident.

Zoya Nail Polish:  I received the shade Marina from the new Smoke & Mirrors Collection for A/W 2011.  I have never tried Zoya polishes so can't wait to try this one.

Agent Provocateur L'Agent:  A seductive scent that will make you feel sexy, mysterious and captivating.  Or so they claim.  I have to say, I agree although I am a bit biased, I love all Agent Provocateurs boudoir like fragrances.

Macademia Hair Repair:  An oil treatment, suitable for all hair types, ensures your hair is visibly smooth, frizz free and shiny.  I was most excited to see this product as I am already a regular re-purchaser of this hair oil and have always intended to write a blog post about it.  I actually spend around £4-5 just buying the sample size alone!  I use it on my hair regularly to keep frizz at bay and keep it looking smooth.  Only the tiniest amount of product is required so even this sample size will keep you going for months.

I love the idea of beauty boxes and for those with little time to research or hunt down samples themselves  then it's a fairly inexpensive and effortless way to keep an eye on the latest products, trying before you buy.

If you are interested in a Boudoir Prive box you can find out more at www.boudoirprive.co.uk

x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kitty! This is Veronica from Boudoir Prive. Thank you so much for your review of our September Beauty Box. We are happy that you liked it and look forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Veronica, thanks for the comment! Loving the macademia oil xx

    ReplyDelete