Friday 14 October 2011

Japonesque Lip Palette

... Painstakingly decanting my kit lippies into my new Japonesque 36 lip palette.


It's just too much to carry around lots of individual lippies in my kit.  It's heavy and takes up far too much space so this is a perfect solution.  

The Japonesque palette is a handy and very lightweight item however it does feel a little bit flimsy for the price.  I paid about £23 for it and I can imagine it won't be long before it breaks on me which is a little disappointing.  BUT ... I could be wrong.



I have so many more lipsticks to decant and will probably need a few more palettes but I would like to see how I go with this one first before purchasing more.

I have tried to make this a multi choice palette ranging from reds, oranges, peaches, pinks and nudes.  The brands also range from MAC, Estee Lauder, Shu Uemura to Barry M and Rimmel.  Hopefully it works as a one stop shop until I can arrange all my other lipsticks.

Does anyone else use these palettes?

x

5 comments:

  1. Aarrghh that makes me want to cry, I could never do that to my lippies, I'll break my back carrying them before I decant them I hate even depotting eyeshadows lol, my kit bag is massive xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tom Ford lippie was the most painful .... sob sob xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a brilliant idea but o god, chopping up my lippies. my heart couldnt handle it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the others, I think I would cry. Can you take the empty canister things back to MAC? I know we can back-2-MAC the eyeshadow pots, that might make it less painful! xx

    ReplyDelete