Wednesday 5 October 2011

The Beauty Store - 10% Discount off treatments

The Beauty Store situated in the nooks and crannies of Glasgow's Royal Exchange Square is a tranquil haven in the middle of the city centre that has almost become Glasgow's best kept beauty secret until now.


I first visited the salon over 5 years ago and since then it has gone through an extensive and rather plus revamp.  Decorated in shades of white and peaceful greys, it's  a picture of elegant glamour. 

They offer an extensive list of treatments from tanning to waxing to manicures.  Last night I was invited to the salon to try out their Shellac. 

I am becoming slightly obsessed with a gel nail these days.  I went for a retro inspired deep red to match my go to Autumn/Winter lip colour - berry red! 

For the month of October, The Beauty Store are offering all you guys and gals who read Saskia the Style Fairy to come along and receive  your first treatment with a 10% discount code. 

     
A friend who is a regular client at The Beauty Store has informed me they do the best and most pain-free (is this possible) bikini waxing so I have already booked up for that using my discount voucher :)

Enjoy, and do let me know what treatement you go for! I'd love to know what kind of pampering you all love!

x

2 comments:

  1. OMG I can also vouch for the fact this is THE place to go for bikini waxing- it is incredible the difference! Been going here for years too- is such a wonderful gem :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant so glad you can back up the claims! xx

    ReplyDelete