Monday 17 August 2009

Cupcake Heaven!

You might remember a while ago I posted some pics of some designer junk food?? Well, here is an even more scrumptious version of our designer labels .... CUPCAKES!! I am literally salivating over these pics, my sweet tooth will certainly not help me fit into anything tho!I think i would find it hard to choose if faced with this selection but so far loving the Ageny Provacateur with its boobie-esque cakes and matching nipple tassles lol ;)

Which one would you pick?

x

9 comments:

  1. It has to be the Chanel doesn't it - gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Definitely Louboutin :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. the 2nd ones look yummy, making me want cake! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing i want to give these a whirl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww love these picturess!! where did you get them from?? theyre all soo pretty but it would have to be between louboutin and chanel - coz they look the prettiest esp chanel with the little pearls on top!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god!!! These are the best pictures I've ever seen! Cakes and Chanel...is there a better combination? I might even try rustling these up at home.....BBBX

    ReplyDelete
  7. @BBB lol i know - not many things make me want to get the pinny on and start baking up a storm but I kinda feel the same ha ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. MMM - The louboutins without doubt - the only louboutins I'd ever get near lol xxx

    ReplyDelete