Friday 21 August 2009

Lets get Naked!

I have had a busy week this week including a trip to Edinburgh while the Fringe is still in full swing to see an amazing burlesque/cabaret show (more to come on that in future posts).

When i got back home this evening, I was delighted to find a parcel of goodies waiting for me! It was skin and haircare products by a brand called Naked. I think we will all agree that skin and body care is a big issue with beauty bloggers at the moment, including myself. My skin seems to be getting more sensitive by the minute but I was eager to try this range as it claims to be 97% natural. That means no sulphates, parabens or petrochemicals and it is not tested on animals. Surely, this can only be good for our skin?

Well, I am yet to make full judgement on this but tonight I used their Coco de Mer body butter after a well deserved relaxing bath. Without going into too much detail on it as yet, it contains, shea, passion flower oil and coconut extract and it smells devine!! It feels lush on the skin and non sticky. However, I will be sure to trial this for longer before I do a full review, so keep posted :)
The reason I am not keeping this under wraps for longer though is because the company are offering an online 50% off discount (excluding p&p) until the 31 August 2009. You can order online at www.nakedbodycare.co.uk and quote the code 'face09'. The great thing about this is the products are so reasonable in the first instance. The body butter is £4.80 before discount so it's a great opportunity to try out some lush, natural and cruelty free products. However, for those of you who would like to wait and see what results I get then I will keep you updated!

Hope you all have a great weekend! ;)

x

6 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Naked and reviewed some of their products back in May or so. I love the Coco de mer range - smells gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo hiss, they don't post to Australia (most US & UK companies don't, so I am constantly yearning for things I can't have :(
    Love the blog anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the discount link honey, I am not loving their shampoo but I will definitely try some of their body creams as I have eczema so maybe it might be suitable if it is pretty natural xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them too. I did a review here http://lolly-loves.blogspot.com/2009/07/review-naked-products.html if you interested in reading it. I would deffo be trying that body butter if I didnt have 10 already!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @vexinthecity @lolly Great! I will check out your reviews :) xx

    @Macalicious I am quite fussy with shampoos so i am not sure i will like it either but will give it a go xx

    ReplyDelete