Sunday 9 August 2009

Sunday browsing ....

Today, like most Sundays, I went to the shops but I was adamant it was strictly window shopping. The past while I have been spending quite a bit as I have had weddings and nights out galore and now I have 2 holidays coming up. I have pretty much I need now but did this stop me purchasing? No.

To be fair, I only bought a couple of things but they were kinda cute so thought I would show you.

First purchase was this cute little straw bag with floral detailing. It reminds me of a bag I wore as a child but now they seem to be 'in' for adults - yay! This was from Topshop and was £10 in the sale. My justification for buying is I need a nice clutch bag for Ibiza but this also has a strap so fantastic for dancing the night away!
The next purchase is a cute charm necklace. I love russian dolls - love them! I was instantly attracted to this although I do still wonder what the Eiffel Tower has to do with a russian doll - never mind, it's cute!
Only a couple of things I know but what do you think? Cute or Crap?

x

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! I really love the necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately Cute!!! loveee the necklace. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag. Reminds me of my childhood too. I'm sure I had something made out of that kinda straw stuff...hmm xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! LOVE the necklace :) x

    ReplyDelete