Monday 31 August 2009

MAC Vegas Volt

....... is my new lipstick love!

I got this just before my holiday to Ibiza so took it with me to try out while I was partying in the sun. It is a vibrant coral shade verging on orange. I absolutely love it!

You can build the colour up but it is nicely pigmented so just a slick of it should give the desired effect. I found it quite moisturising on the lips and there was hardly need for re-application even after a few drinks. Here it is on ....
Apologies for the RIDICULOUS faces!! It's hard trying to take some blog pics when only 1 person in the room knows about your blog and the need to constantly take pics of yourself ha ha!

This was just a light slick of the lippy but it is gorgeous when you build the colour up too. I can see this being a staple of my make up bag from now on.

I went online this morning to see if I could order a back up of it (yes, i am 'that' obsessed with this colour) but it is out of stock!! Yikes! Hope they get more in soon.

Does anyone else own Vegas Volt? How do you like it?

x

12 comments:

  1. Love vegas volt. Looks great with your hair colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome colour! Is it part of the permanent line?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @unicornSmile thanks! x

    @maya yes it's part of the permanent line luckily :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a lipstick I have never heard about before! But looks gorgeous :)
    I have never been a big lipstick person before but i am starting to really like wearing them so may have to have a little look xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That colour is so nice, might need to check this out.

    I go to ibiza every year & not log back myself, i LOVE it! Still sad to be back!

    Hope you had an amazing time xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen that one before... but it looks fab on you, will have to check it out next time in MAC :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vegas Volt is one of my fave MAC lippies. It's such a stunning colour
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. hot shade, i am not sure if i have it though .. i have like dozen MAC lipsticks that i have never used! I must check!!

    you look gorgeous xX

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colour looks great on you! I'm dying to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bought this on your recommendation to wear on my hen do, and I loved it! Thanks v much!! (the lipstick lasted longer than I did!! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Anonymous Wow!! I am so glad you bought it and loved it!! It's always the sign of a good night when the lippy lasts longer than you ;) hope you had fun, Good Luck for the wedding, you will have a blast!! xx

    ReplyDelete