Monday 28 September 2009

Glam Tan!

I'd love to say this is what I came home with but sadly for me my holiday in the sun only gave me a few extra freckles ... however, what I am referring to is the Prestige bronzing mineral powder!

Now you may think I am a little slow on the uptake with this one as everyone was raving about this months ago - yes, I agree but until now I could not find anywhere near me that stocked Prestige products and I had lusted over Glam Tan for so long!

Before my holiday I picked this up in my new and improved Boots store. Its a marbled bronzer with lots of shimmer.
Because of the shimmer in this product I would never wear it on a daily basis, for me this is strictly for evening wear only. I would also never wear it on its own, I need the contouring effect of Nars Laguna or Barry M's dazzle dust. Here is how it looks on me ... this was when I first applied with a fairly heavy hand! I think you will agree that less is probably more with this product and I have been getting much better results applying lightly. It gives just the right amount of glitzy shimmer required to glam up a night time look!

What does everyone else think of Glam Tan? Are we all fans or has everyone moved on??

x

6 comments:

  1. I havn't tried it but it looks really nice on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried it. You look great with it on - would be lovely for a night out. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this too and agree it is great for a night time look. With a light hand though it can be nice layered over blush...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks absoloutley gorgeous on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my dear! hope u had a lovely hol. Ive missed u!!!! looks lovely on you but alas I binned my glam tan- it just ended up making my pores look huuuuuge and dirrrrty! booooo :( xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to love this, then the shimmer eventually got on my nerves! It looks lovely on you though, love what you've done with mixing it with other products. xx

    ReplyDelete