Sunday 12 December 2010

Californian FOTD

This is might be better described as an Egyptian face of the day as it was the make up I wore on a night out on my recent holiday.

However when my husband seen me he told me he thought I looked like a California girl because of the bronzed tan glow. It was quite a simple look which didn't require too many products and was of course aided by the fact I had a little bit of colour (read freckles) to my face thanks to the sunshine.

FACE
Foundation: Rituals Precious Foundation (my ultimate holiday foundation)
Concealer: MAC select cover up NW20
Bronzer: NARS Laguna
Blush: MAC mineralise blush in Sun & Moon
Highlight: NARS multiple in copacabana

EYES:
MAC fluidline in blacktrack
Lancome Hypnose mascara
Bronzer sweeped over the eyelids in place of shadow to contour

LIPS:
Nude pink lipliner
MAC Angel lipstick

And that was it.

Simples.

It's a nice look for a simple, quick fotd giving a healthy, fresh glow.

I think I will continue with this look in this cold winter to remind me of sunnier times ahead :)

x

3 comments:

  1. Love it, especially your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it :) I wish I had a tan...better break out the St Tropez! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. just gorgeous love - and your hair looks really long!!! x

    ReplyDelete