Tuesday 28 December 2010

Clinique Strawberry Fudge

Cliniques latest LE holiday collection, I have to say is pretty sweet.

Almost quite literally.

Strawberrry Fudge palette described as strawberry dipped in chocolate is super pretty with a dusky pink blush and a mixture of pinky shades for the eye including a dark chocolate berry shade for depth and contouring. The palette has a good pigment and is long lasting. The blush is particularly lovely and easy to wear giving a natural looking flush to the cheeks.
This is also a great palette to take your from day to night. Add a bit of depth with the deepest shade and create a soft pink smokey eye.

I thought pink was quite an unusual offering of colours but it works very well and I think Clinique have been really smart releasing it. At this time of year when every other cosmetic brand are showcasing shades of gold, berries and red, Clinique have provided us with a bit of variety.

Pinks for winter are so wearable, soft and pretty on the face. The palette is priced at £25 and I think it is a real winner.

The other stand out product for me is the Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Lip Colour in Strawberry Bliss. This is a gorgeously wearable shade that will probably suit most skin tones. It's just so pretty and feels smooth on the lips. The Lip Smoothie lip colour retails at £13.50.
Have you tried the Strawberry Fudge collection?

What are your thoughts on pink for winter?

x

2 comments:

  1. For some reason Clinique makeup never appeals to me...I had a foundation from them years ago but the lady gave me a terrible colour match and I was too naive to protest! I'd know better now! However I'll give their lipstuff a look as I want a nice moisturising pigmented product.
    If you like Urban Decay enter my Book of Shadows 3 giveaway!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the look of this pallet and for £25 thats quite a bargain

    www.sugarpuf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete