Monday 27 December 2010

Cherry Loco

I mentioned Cherry Loco in a blogpost a while back when I purchased a gorgeous vintage gold leaf chain from her stall at Sloans market but this week I eventually got round to going back for another visit.

Cherry Loco is the brainchild of Lauren Ridley and is best known for designing and creating 'Quirky bold unusual hand cut acrylic jewellery with an edge'.

Lauren's designs are fun, wearable and most certainly a statement. Very reasonable pricing and you get a unique purchase that can't always be found so easily on the High Street. I picked up the french moustache necklace for £10.

Lauren can also custom design pieces for you so I am thinking about asking her to make me a pair of geek glasses on a chain and I also love her 'show me your teeth' necklace. Can you see a theme here? Anything I can use as a facial prop is a winner!!
Of course, there are plenty of cute and quirky designs to pick from already on the site, it's hard not to go crazy picking lots of pieces brighten up and add a bit of cheer to your everyday jewellery.

Cherry Loco is available at Sloans Market every 3 weekends I believe but you can also find the website and online shop here.

x

8 comments:

  1. Looks really cute and original!I'll check them out :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was given a necklace from here for Christmas and have worn it every day since! It's the 'Tea Lover' one in black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of Tatty Devine - in fact looking at the website, some of the designs are obviously inspired by Tatty, and others are, ahem, "inspired" by her (that is, ripped off)! Some nice original stuff though, and cheaper than Tatty. But I am Tatty4life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jewellery looks fab. Great moustache (never expected to say that to you!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ria def have a look, lots of cool designs xx

    @Becky ah the tea lover one is fab xx

    @Emily yes! it is very like Tatty Devine xx

    @LoubouLush why thank you ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete