Wednesday 25 May 2011

Things making me smile this week ...


Virnaburger by Mel Ramos ... I keep this postcard above my cooker, sometimes it's there to remind me of the body I am aiming for and other times it reminds me sometimes it's okay to indulge.  The playboy bottle opener is a welcome piece of pink tat :) 


A postcard from my Krabi, Thailand.  My friend Gia is getting married here in November and she was over finalising some arrangements (she now lives in Australia).  I desperately hope I can still make it over to see her walk down the aisle.  Scrimping and saving every penny I can.  


I ordered my Three mifi on Thursday and it arrived on Saturday morning.  I am now fully hooked up to the internet after weeks of being out of the blogging, tweeting, social media loop.  I'm back baby! 


A surprise boquet of flowers on my 3rd wedding anniversary.  The other half wasn't happy with these flowers in the end, he didn't think they were very 'me'.  Regardless it still gave me butterflies when the florist dropped them off :) 



The sequinned jumpsuit, the tight bushy curls, the dark smoked eyes and pink lippy ... 
it screams D-I-S-C-O and I love it!! 


Breakfast choices... egg and soldiers, a firm favourite and a welcome change from my daily porridge.


My new bargainous tea set ... for cocktails of course ... NOT tea!!


I picked this ironing board cover up a few weeks ago but only full appreciating it now ... it was a quid from Primark but it's a mantra that's priceless.

What's making you smile this week?

x

9 comments:

  1. Cute post! Very positive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post - so many lovely things! Congrats on the wedding anniversary too. :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Hello Kitty egg cup!! :-) x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ironing board cover, haha! Might get it for my mum :P
    The Hello Kitty egg cup is amazing too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This iron cover is so AWESOME! Even though I don\t need special encouragement - I like ironing!

    Where did you get this cute Hello Kitty egg-holder? :) X

    P.S. Don’t forget about my giveaway!

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Hello Kitty eggcup! So cute! Also loving Gwen...she looks amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Firstly - how sweet is your Mr for sending those flowers?

    And secondly - how sweet is he for getting annoyed that they weren't 'you'?!

    Tx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the comments and sorry i am so slow at responding these days!!

    The Hello Kitty egg cup holder came with and easter egg ... it is the cutest :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this kind of post :) That cute stuff would make me smile too. x

    ReplyDelete