Wednesday 13 July 2011

OOTD: Fog on the Tyne is all mine!

Like I mentioned in a previous post I spent last weekend with a special bunch of Geordie lassies.

Before I left I presented to you how I would style some of my outfits so in true blogger style it's only fair to show you at least one OOTD from the weekend and a glance at what some of the other girls wore.

This is what I wore on Saturday night - Kay's big birthday bash.  I went for the Warehouse patterned dress with clashing jewellery - blue/green earrings, red bangle, gold cuff.


This is the only decent nearly full length photo of the dress, still missing out on the bag and shoes (which were incredibly hard to walk in).  Jenny who I am photographed with was wearing an embellished top and jeans - I was loving her nude clutch.


Here I am with Jen who is wearing a floral mini dress.  I can't quite remember the brand but it was bought from a Boutique in Newcastle.  Jen teamed her dress with nude heels, nude clutch and a gold smokey eye.

As for my make up, I went for my fail safe neutral eye with flicked liner - I made an absolute balls up of my false lashes but was too busy tanning and doing everyones make up to bother fixing them.
I love bold lips and on this occasion I chose another clashing shade of pink.  This is a MAC Pro Longwear shade in Love Forever!
This is Anne who has the most incredible hair.  She is wearing a gorgeous purple dress from Lipsy.  She teamed it with gold accessories and a golden eye and pink glossy lip.


Here I am pretending to be a super pro MUA.  Jenny is a brave girl! ;) 


I couldn't finish the post without showing you a pic of the birthday girl.  She will probably never forgive me for this one but her outfit was so fabulous I had to try and show it in it's full glory.  This gorgeous dress is from All Saints - the colour and embellishments are just divine and complement Kay's tanned skin.  She paired it with Pretty Polly suspender tights - I reckon the birthday girl outshone us all!

The weekend was ended in panic mode when I boarded a train to London instead of Glasgow - luckily I was able to jump off at Durham and was transferred onto a later train.  It all got a bit hairy for a moment but I made it home in the end!

x

3 comments: