Sunday 31 July 2011

Face Stockholm - Blush Fire

To be honest, I don't know much about the brand FACE Stockholm but my husband picked this gorgeous blush up for me a while back on one of  his business trips.

The most I had heard of the brand in terms of it's quality was just how wonderfully pigmented the products are and this in itself intrigued me so I was pretty chuffed to try out one of their blushes.

The shade in question is called Fire.  A deep, bright orange with a golden sparkle through it that is barely visible on the skin.   I have had a look for this on the website but I think it may be part of their Pro range.  Well done Boy for tracking it down!


When I applied this the first thing I noticed, true to it's reputation, was how pigmented it was.  In fact, I had to tap it a few times to remove excess so to avoid an Aunt Sally situation.  In the end it gave me a subtle flush of orange on my cheeks that works well with a sunkissed glow and would look fabulous on darker skin tones.



I have worn it all day in the sunshine and heat and it lasted throughout.  FACE Stockholm is a brand I definitely want to explore more.  Especially their skin foundations and definitely more of the blush collection.  From a price perspective, they seem to be roughly on a par with the likes of MAC, maybe a little more expensive, I can't quite work out the rate conversions but a blush is around 20Euros.

Who else has used Face Stockholm? What would you recommend?

x

1 comment:

  1. This looks terrifying - with a great, big scary 'T' - in the pan, and yet impossibly beautiful on you.

    I've tried Face Stockholm's Ultra foundation. Or was that made by Face Atelier?

    Either way, it was slightly crap. ;0)

    Sarah x

    http://stylesouk.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete