Wednesday 20 July 2011

Reiss Wedges

I shouldn't have done it.

I had no money, nada.  But I somehow managed to acquire a new pair of wedges.

After wearing my black Dune wedges to death, it really was a safe purchase to buy another black wedge.

However, these are much cooler, edgier and dare I say it a little bit more dangerous than the Dune offering.


I absolutely love love love the zip back detailing in these wedges and have in fact been on the search for a pair with this kind of feature for a while.  The split tone suede, leather effect makes these wedges rather special along with their peeptoe which thankfully doesn't allow my tootsies to pop out and be overly exposed.


The danger aspect is the height of these wedges.  I haven't measured but they are certainly higher than any other wedges I own.  Despite this, they are still delightfully comfortable to wear.  The soles feel like they are cushioned making me walk with a little bit of a spring in my step.

Despite being on a spending ban, I made an exception for these beauts, considering they were in the sale,  I feel I got a bargain.

I can always excuse them as a late (v.late) birthday gift to myself! ;)

x

8 comments:

  1. STUNNING! Love a fierce wedge :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove black wedges! I own one pair myself, and it's been so hard to resist getting more!
    Amazing find!
    xx
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried these on about a week ago but had to resist as I've paid for a holiday and an iPad this month so have spent up! They have been reduced again since then though so maybe I'll go back for them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excuse I use everytime is INVESTMENT. ;) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, look at those, gorgeous! They are really high but lovely! x

    ReplyDelete