Sunday 15 January 2012

Deborah Lippmann: The Stripper to go ...

... for go go girls apparently.

I received this little sample in the Christmas Glossybox and to be honest, I didn't really notice it until yesterday until it came time for me to sort my tootsies out for a party I was going to.



This ingenious little finger mit is doused in lavender nail polish remover and is a quick alternative to removing nail polish with cotton pads and remover, relieving you of the mess and awkward bits of fluff that gets left behind on nails.   Each mit is supposed to remove polish from all 10 nails.

Before

In all honesty, I thought this was a bit gimmicky until it did everything it said it would and at super speed time too.

Now I really put it to the test as I used a glitter Deborah Lippmann polish on my nails over Christmas and this is what I was getting rid of.  We all know what a chore it is to remove glitter polish!

Well, this little mit managed to remove a whole foot worth of glitter in under a minute!  It was so quick.  With my normal routine of cotton pad and remover it takes a good bit of scrubbing before my nail is clean of lacquer.  Don't get me wrong, it still needed a good rub with the mit but once it was gone, it was gone.

I apologise profusely!!!! 
This is definitely a product for girls on the go, it's quick, easy and mess free.  With no fluffy bits of cottons stuck to the nail afterwards it means you can go right ahead painting a new colour on.  I think these are especially beneficial if you do a lot of travelling but otherwise it may not be a worthwhile
investment.


After


Six of these mits are available for £14 from House of Fraser or even better,  £6.17 from Amazon

Has anyone else tried these mits?

x

3 comments:

  1. I used these from my Glossybox too, really rate them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worth noting that the ones on Amazon aren't as bargainous as they seem - over six quid postage! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These seem really good thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete