Friday 1 January 2010

2010

Happy New Year!! :D

Hope you all had a lovely start to the new year! Myself and a group of friends started ours at a street party in the west end of Glasgow! We went for a lovely meal then some bar hopping before piling onto the street to cheer in 2010!

So now its 2010, I guess the diet should begin, I should be drinking my daily intake of water religiously and should be buckling down and learning a new language - all of which I promise myself every year!!

New resolutions are really a thing of the past for me but I do some have goals for next year.

1) Learn to drive - My husband gifted me with a block of lessons for Christmas so I should start my lessons in January so I hope to be driving in the not too distant future, yay!

2) Move house - This was already planned for December 2009 but it all fell through and we are back to square one! Shame, but these things happen and it can only mean that there is something better out there for my husband and I, so bring it on! ;)

3) Be Healthy! - Okay, okay, this is on everyones list every year I know! I can only hope I do stick to some sort of exercise regime and cut back on eating out and eating in!! maybe just eating full stop!

4) Wardrobe overhaul - not exactly deep but every few months I hit a style rut. I have a clear sense of what I like and dislike so this 'should' be easy but it's more about making sensible choices when buying clothes/shoes/bags - spending more on investment pieces and not being sucked in by 'trends', focussing more on my individual style, staying true to myself!

5) Get Creative! - I have quite a creative streak but I just never have time for it. I want to start expressing this side of me more, whether it be customising clothes or sending home-made birthday cards. Oh, and hopefully (fingers crossed) there will be a new home to decorate so that will be a perfect opportunity to get handy!

These are strictly not resolutions but simply aims for the year, no pressure ;p!

All the best for 2010!! Hope it's happy, healthy and full of fun! :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment