Friday 29 January 2010

I am currently being held hostage by a Cat!

I have 101 things to do today and so far I have ticked off less than a handful, mainly because I am now confined to my flat.

This hefty little kitty lives a couple of streets away but often comes miaowing at my window, so on occasion I have let her in and fed her. Big mistake, BIG MISTAKE! She sneaked in the flat today while I was chatting to a neighbour, she ate my last tin of tuna, then curled herself up on the couch and has been sleeping since!

I can't budge her! She is such a strong wee thing, she is so heavy I can't even lift her! I don't want to put her back out on the street but I have errands to do! :( .... oh and at some point my cat allergy is gonna kick in and that could get messy!



She is a pretty little thing, I call her Missy! It would be nice if she would like to go out and play now though, otherwise this day will be a waste!

x

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear, you fed her, you're hers now. She's just starting to train you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Elizabeth Ha ha! It seems so! She is too cute to turn down! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness I have a stray that I feed that looks just like yours! I call my stray 'MAMA'...she meows, i feed her, pet her, she falls asleep and then she wakes me at 6am to let her back out!!! I can't live like this...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dye-A-Graham aaaw Mama! I love it! I miss my little Missy when she isnt here and I am secretly jealous of her real owners!! ha ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL This is too perfect! Face it--you are just stuck now! She loves you! :)

    ReplyDelete