Friday 29 January 2010

Happy Anniversary Blog!

So, while i'm sitting here waiting for a certain kitty kat to leave me in peace, it dawned on me that my Blog was a whole 1 year old on Wednesday!

I can't believe I missed such a landmark ;p



It actually doesn't feel like I have been blogging that length of time and I do wonder what I have found to blog about over these past 365 days. Certainly, sometimes I blog more than others and there have been times where I have felt like deleting it, as often I am not 'feeling it' or can't commit as much time to it.

These days I do tend to blog when I have a wee bit of free time or I have something I am excited to share. I have met and keep in touch with some lovely girls since I started blogging and of course discover new and interesting blogs and journals all the time.

Thanks everyone for reading over the past year, I would never have imagined I could capture anyone's interest never mind a whole bunch of ya! :) Hope you keep reading, commenting and enjoying!

Mwah! xx

11 comments:

  1. Happy 1st birthday to saskia the style fairy :)
    Love your blog sweetie, heres to many more years to come!
    <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @*Dainty*Dollymix* thanks chica! ;D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Or happy bloganiversary! :)
    Lets hope the 2nd bday comes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Saskia the Style Fairy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yey! Happy Birthday. You've always been one of my must reads! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tamara, @TalluluhBella, @loveaudrey Thanks Girls!! ;D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Catanya @Gabriela @Honey @ellamarie84 Thanks Girls! xx

    ReplyDelete