Wednesday 20 January 2010

Jimmy Choo for UGG

Love them or hate them (i'm in the love camp) UGG are now collaborating with Jimmy Choo to design a new range to be available October 2010.

Last Summer, I adored their moc croc design for Hunter wellies so I could squeal in delight, seeing as I am definitely due a new pair of Uggs after this Winter's snow was the final straw for my beloved pair. However priced between £495-£695, i'm not sure if I could really justify it! In fact, I definitely couldn't.

Apparantly, Tamara Mellon only ever wears Choo's or Uggs hence the decision to collaborate and the range will be based on the Classic Ugg with design elements that embody the spirit of Jimmy Choo.

I really can't imagine for the life of me what they are going to look like but if the H&M collaboration is anything to go by it could be a bit of an anti-climax!

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Interesting to see what they'll do with them but the price tag is a bit ridiculous - especially given that they're not waterproof. We're Scottish - we need weatherproofing!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The price is WAY too high for a pair of UGGs no matter whose name is there. I didn't really like Choo's collaboration with H&M so I can't say I'm really waiting to see these babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how interesting your blog posts are lovely!
    Just nominated you for a blog award, check it out! :) xx

    ReplyDelete