Monday 11 January 2010

Cumulative Shoe Haul ...

I haven't done any kind of haul post in a long time and in honesty I think it's because I am pretty bored of them. However, I do love my shoes so thought I would show you some new purchases from the past month making my tootsies happy! :)

It's true, I am addicted to buying shoes and although I still think I am fairly restrained, I do have enough shoes to compete with Imelda Marcos!

I have been a big fan of the 'shoe boot' recently so my first 2 purchases are just that: shoeboots!

First up are these gorgeous grid/mesh like, studded shoes from Topshop. I bought these to wear with my black French Connection dress as seen in a previous post but they look fantastic with leggings and harem pants too! They are ever so slightly rock chic but they certainly grab attention when I wear them, i get so many compliments! I think they were around the £65 mark but New Look do great copies :)

Next up are from Carvela and they are laced shoe boots. They are described as 'Grey' but I would say they are more of a nudey mauve shade if that makes sense. They have some mesh detailing on the sides and are super comfy. They go great with tights, leggings, jeans ... they style up most outfits perfectly!

Now onto the next genre ... Boots. Not shoe boots ... just boots!

It dawned on me when buying this first pair that I practically live in cowboy boots. Whether it is Winter or Summer or whether they are on trend or not, I know I can always rely on a pair of cowboy boots. I guess they are part of my signature style. I bought these boots in Barcelona just before Christmas. Their design is slightly different from traditional cowboy boots but that they are all the same. I love them. They have buckles that wrap around the leg at the top and cut out detailing and studs throughout the leg of the boot.


The last of my haul is a pair of tassled boots from Carvela called 'wiggle' which i find quite funny! simple things and all that .... Anyway, these have a slight, ok tiny but wedged heel. I prefer wearing these with leggings or skinny jeans rather than a skirt. I am also prone to a bit of tassle dancing in these ;pSo, thats my shoe haul. I am trying to do a lot better when it comes to spending on shoes but already I am waiting on a delivery from Kurt Geiger (which seems to be my favourite shoe shop at the moment). I just can't help myself :S

What is your current obsession?

x

16 comments:

  1. Lovely, i'm a shoe addict too. I love the first pair so so much x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh shoe love! Those last boots are amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh i like these boots!!! Your cowboy boots are such a unique style too!!

    I'm obsessed wth too much atm, probably going outt outfits more then anything else lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices, I especially love the first pair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Em, being a shoe addict is dangerous isn't it?! he he xx

    @jennie Thanks, they are lovely on, love the tassles xx

    @Doma-Nikki Yes, I love the cowboy boots, they just look unusual compared to the traditional style xx

    @Becky Thanks! They look so much better on:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I. Love. Them. All. Shoes are my obsession too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @VexInTheCity Thanks! G always moans because I will never be able to wear them all but I just cannot resist! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to visit the UK soon so I can buy hot shoes like these! I love them all but the grey ones are my fave xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha who cares if you never get round to wearing them all, the fact that you OWN tnem is enough justification cos I have serious shoe envy right now!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can u email me the name of the barcelona boots? To buchifresa@gmail.com i love them

    ReplyDelete
  11. really very awesome shoes can you share a shoe shop from where I could buy these shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  12. can I get these shoes online please tell me any online shoe shop?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete