Sunday 24 October 2010

Clinique's Pink Ribbon Key Chain

As I hope you are already aware, it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and a lot of cosmetic and skincare brands are finding new and creative ways to get involved and help get the message out there.

In support of the cause, Clinique have released a gorgeous little key chain incorporating their global best seller - Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in 3 pretty shades of pink which has been exclusively designed for Breast Cancer Awareness campaign this October. The keychains retail at £15 with £2 from each sale going to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

I think these will make a perfect Christmas gift for friends or stocking filler for family, I only hope I can get to my local Boots Clinique counter before they sell out!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment