Tuesday 12 October 2010

If there is one thing you should buy this winter ...

It's an H&M faux fur stole.



A steal at only £12.99, it is the perfect winter accessory for:



a) warming you up
b) adding a bit of glam
c) looking like an extra from The Sopranos: Christmas edition
d) looking like an extra from 'Where the Wild Things are'
d) changing your daytime blazer from spring/summer to autumn/winter chic in seconds
e) draping over your bare boobies a la Dita Von T! (Don't pretend you hadn't already tried/thought it!)



Here's me wearing mine (in the bathroom - as you do) over a belted cardi, also from H&M. It gives the cardi a cosier, dressier feel for work but underneath I still look like a bit of a pleb ... oh the art of illusion!

This is such a versatile item, worn casually or all fancied up and looks delightful draped over your winter jacket/cardi as equally as it does just thrown over a t-shirt or vest.

I suggest adding some blingtastic broaches and adornments for an evening party look ... great for all the upcoming christmas nights out!

What do you think of my fur stole? C'est chic? non?

x

15 comments:

  1. As if you ever look like a pleb! Think I'm gonna have to make like a Style Fairy and bag myself one of those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tres chic, mais... you look just lovely! Do you remember what blusher you're wearing in the photos? It compliments your complexion beautifully! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love that! I'll definitely be checking it out next time i'm in H&M :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I honestly love this! Definitely going to have a look in H&M tomorrow! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this in a magazine and loved it but couldn't find it online! Will have to pick one up next time im in h&m I love a bit of fur!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Very retro and glam! Will be great over so many different things...nice buy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh i love it, you look Faaabulous dahling.
    You should do more outfit posts, i like them :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this cant wait to go to H&M! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. its gorgeous I want one!


    www.sugarpuf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks very chic...wish i could wear it but i live in miami....p.s. your hair and make up looks good in this pic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saskia you look AMAZING here!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oo tempting!

    I tagged you for an award: http://pinkpoppolkadot.blogspot.com/2010/10/tuesday-treat.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw thank you for the lovely comments, i wasn't expecting that!

    @Rocaille I am wearing Illamasqua Tweak ...it's a lovely colour, looks v bright in the pan but very lovely to wear.

    @Kim ah thank you so much that's so sweet of you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete