Thursday 15 December 2011

Blingy Leather Nails

Who can resist sparkle this time of year?  Nails, make up, a dress... it never feels quite right without a bit of glitter or sequins, anything otherwise is positively bland and dare I say it a little scrooge-esque. 

Or is that just me? 

Probably. 

Anyway, with this spangly obsession in mind, I present to you this weeks nails.  I like deep, dark, intense colours in the winter so black ticks all those boxes.  I used China Glaze Liquid Leather.  They didn't scream 'FESTIVE' enough for me so I decided to add a bit of bling on the tips the simplest way I knew how, with a glitter polish.  I used a Kiko sparkly polish - unsure of the name I'm afraid but dabbing it on helped the chunkier glitter particles stick to the nail tip better offering up a dazzling set of digits. 



Speaking of Kiko, I am so pleased to hear it has hit the UK, in Westfield to be exact.  Still a bit too far for me but hopefully it means it will start to spread through the country and up to Scottish lands before long!  It's such a reasonably priced cosmetic brand with some fabulous blushers on offer among other things. 

Hope you are all in full festive party swing by now!! 

Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy! 

x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely manicure! I hate linking to my own blog like a spammer but I am doing a little Kiko giveaway if you're interested...

    http://thepostcolonialrabbit.blogspot.com/2011/12/big-thank-you-giveaway-kiko-makeup.html

    ReplyDelete