Friday 30 December 2011

Get the look: Dot Cotton

My friends must have thought I was mental a couple of weeks ago when I took to Facebook to find out where Dot Cotton had bought her coat from.

The request was met with some cheeky comments and a couple of texts asking if I was okay! Yes I am okay... look at Dot's coat ... it's a belter!


Who'd have thought Dot Cotton was a style icon?  Maybe it was the camel tones or the massive faux fur collar - you KNOW I love my fur ... but it just screamed out to me as I was watching Easties one night and found myself lusting after auld Cottons wares.

Anyway, it's taken a bit of searching but I eventually found the ultimate looky likey coat and what a bonus, it's on sale too :)

Meet Biba's take on the Dot Cotton coat.


Originally priced at £290 it's now on sale at £173.  Maybe they will reduce it again, even at discount, I can't justify the spend just now.  So I will wait patiently. 


I've also taken a shine to Dot's blue eyeshadow and red nails.  I'm going to recreate the look with Estee Lauders Enchanted Garnet on my nails and Laura Mercier Luster Eye Colour in Celestial.  Clearly I will look smokin'! 


Do you have a closet style icon?

Go on, share you're secret style queens?

x

2 comments:

  1. That coat is a belter! Well spotted!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a coat very similar, but it's black rather than camel. I am lusting after a camel one a la Cotton too! x

    ReplyDelete