Saturday 31 December 2011

Here's to 2012!

In many ways 2011 was my annus horribilis but became my annus mirabilis.

I have a lot to be thankful for and a lot that I am will continue to be reflective of to make sure that 2012 delivers everything I hope for.  I guess it shows how we can turn things around even when we think nothing will be the same ever again or when we lose all faith in ourselves and those around us.   You can always make the change and things can always get better.

With that I walk into 2012 with an open mind and a new found determination.  With every trip, you've just got to dust yourself down and start again and maintain a positive outlook.  Easier said than done but no better time to look forward with excitement to a new year of new experiences and opportunities!

See you on the other side :)

Sourced from We Heart It
x

2 comments:

  1. I hear you toots... roll on february.

    looking forward to sharing some of those adventures with you next year lady, meanwhile shake it for me out there tonight too.

    lots of love

    ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a lovely New Years Eve and that 2012 brings you all you wish for :)

    x

    ReplyDelete