Wednesday 8 June 2011

Filofax Apex Blogger Style Off

Filofax have launched their new Apex filofax and to celebrate they have challenged a number of bloggers to a 'Style Off'.

I am never one to shy away from putting an outfit together but having been hit with the lurgy this week I didn't expect it to be quite the struggle it ended up being.  But more on that another time.  You might also be aware that filofax is kind of a big deal with bloggers ... Amanda at  Beauty Blogging Blonde even started up her own appreciation society for them on facebook!

The bloggers involved have been asked to come up with an outfit or outfits as the case may be that reflect the colourful style of the new Apex which is in keeping with spring/summer trends - colour blocking.  The Apex comes in a variety of colours and as part of the challenge I was asked to choose which one I would like so I could create an OOTD around.

I chose blue and yellow.  It's a cute little organiser that is held together with an elasticated band in yellow and the leather is slightly embossed in a gorgeous royal blue.  Blue is one of my favourite colours but to be honest I had no idea how I was going to style this up!




Basically the style off challenge relies on you voting for your favourite bloggers outfit/look by using the 'like' function on the Filofax Facebook page at www.Facebook/filofax

The blogger who wins the challenge then gets sent 12 of these lovely Apex filofax to giveaway to their readers which is quite exciting.  I have been planning a giveaway for a while now but this is better than what I had planned!

Here's a sneaky peek taster of my outfit:


The competition goes live on the filofax facebook page tomorrow and I will also be posting my look for you to see on here.  I'd love a vote from you but I'm sure there will be some fabulous outfits to choose from, already can't wait to see everyone else's looks and cast my own vote :)

x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds really interesting! I'll be looking forward to seeing what you come up with :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! Can't wait to see your outfit. I am taking part myself so it will be fun. x

    ReplyDelete