Sunday 5 June 2011

Dream Product: NARS Blush Bronzer Highlighter Trio

I had a random free day today after my initial plans were cancelled ... so with any day that i'm at a loose end I usually end up in town spending money I don't have.

A browse in Space NK led to this amazing purchase and it almost went unnoticed until I was walking out of the door.  I spotted a little purse/clutch like package on the NARS display and a closer look had me nearly hyperventilating for this little clutch of goodies was indeed my favourite NARS products rolled into one.

NARS Laguna bronzer (my absolute holy grail of bronzers), Orgasm blush (always a fave) and Albatross highlight (utterly lush) - All 3 of these products in the one zipped compact is a dream for me.  I usually use Orgasm as my holiday blush and I rarely go a day without wearing Laguna so to have these together is ideal, Albatross is the icing on the cake that will take any daytime look to a shimmering evening look in seconds.  This is going to make packing so much easier and lighter in the make up department.


This is a limited edition product and is priced at £39, I really did think this was quite the bargain.  A blush and highlight costs around £20 from NARS and bronzer is £24 so I felt it was a pretty good deal.  I snapped it up as soon as I heard the price. I was supposed to be buying new trainers for the gym today but that can wait until next month ;)

Has anyone else been tempted by this trio yet?

x

8 comments:

  1. Ooh that is quite tempting actually. I'm nearly out of my Milani Luminous blush and that could mean this *could* be justified? Maybe? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this a while back and was tempted as I didn't have any of the 3 products it contains, but 39 pounds seemed a bit on the pricey side. I ended up getting just Orgasm on its own, as I had a discount code for HQHair. I would still be tempted if I saw it on sale though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent tried this, but I want one! Looks amazing. Great way to try a product or two along with use your fave as well :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Emma-Eating Diamonds DO you know i thought about your recent make up packing post while i was buying it ... I am always trying to reduce my make up bag for holidays and for me this is a perfect way :) xx

    @miss_violet I will keep my fingers crossed that it does go on sale as i would snap up a few more but i have a feeling this will sell out xx

    @computergirl ah it's just brilliant, i am a lifelong fan of these products as it is so it was perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry I made you shop :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks like a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a clever idea from Nars. Love Orgasm but Laguna is way too dark for me. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I could definitely be tempted by this, I've only tried Orgasm before but I loved it and the other products sound amazing too.

    ReplyDelete