Saturday 11 June 2011

Saskia the Style Fairy is on Facebook!

It's taken me a while to jump on the facebook bandwagon when it comes to the old blog but I've finally taken that step.

In all honestly the profile has been available for some time, I just didn't know what to do with it but this week I uploaded some photos and began to add links to new posts.

I have galleries available for outfit, nail and events posts and would love to hear your feedback on my facebook page so comment away.  If there is anything useful you think can be added to it please do let me know.  You can add me on facebook at this link www.facebook.com/saskiathestylefairy or you can click the pink facebook icon on the left hand column of this blog.



For the time being it is set up as a profile where you can add me as a friend, however I am still toying with the idea of making it a page set up only where you simply 'like' the page but still receive updates to posts.

I would really love to know your opinions on this and what you think is the best format to take it forward with.

See you on facebook! :)

x

1 comment: